Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Always/Never

Rocking my always items, scarf, cross body bag and (of course) short hair! The leather jacket should actually be another always...

I’ve seen some fellow fashion bloggers (like Rhiannon from Liebemarlene Vintage) do an always/never post so here’s my take:

Always:
-Blazers. As my friends can attest, I wear my navy prep school style blazer pretty much every day. It goes with everything and I got it for $10 on eBay.

-High waisted bottoms: my waist is my smallest part so it’s always flattering to wear skirts or pants that hit at that point.

-Short hair: Never been able to rock long tresses and never will, my hair just gets stringy.

-Scarves: If I can add a scarf to an outfit, better believe I will.

-Cross-body bags: No matter what the occasion, my go to bag style is the cross-body satchel, they’re more comfortable and more chic, I think.

-And one more that is completely unrelated to fashion…brunch! It’s hands down, the best meal ever.


Never:
-Knee-length anything: I have shorter legs so knee-length makes me feel stubby. I like my dresses and skirts super short.

-Kitten heels: I either like my shoes totally flat or with really high heels, nothing in between.

-Big earrings: I like them on other people but I usually stick to studs.

-Ankle straps: Again with the stubby leg thing, an ankle strap just highlights the cankles.

-Body con: As sexy as I think those Herve Leger dresses are, I’d never have the balls to wear one outside of the house.

No comments: